Your body, in all its glory, is an energy vessel. When our chakras are optimally functioning, we can harness ourselves like a tool to reach the divine. We can conduct universal love energy throughout our bodies to heal ourselves and others, and to channel to gain knowledge and wisdom. I am convinced that in the future the need for books and standard education will become obsolete through individual and collective meditation practices. Many of our ancestors had quite extensive knowledge when considering the hypothesis testing in science only surfaced in the more recent day and age. While there may be many reasons for obtaining knowledge, one obvious reason is that our ancient ancestors lived more in tune with the natural rhythms of their bodies, nature, and the universe.
When we live in oneness with our higher self, miracles start happening through us and to us. I have found that being your authentic self at all times is like spreading magic wherever you go. When we live in the flow of all of life, synchronicity becomes the day to day norm instead of random rare occurrences. Confirmations from the universe are extremely useful and rewarding when shooting for an aim. For those who have never had this experience, the unintended drug sub-context tends to surface. Many people believe that psychic awareness is not personally attainable unless the experience is induced by psychedelics. A close friend of mine is someone who truly believed this. I have exhausted long conversations regarding the subject. I found myself on a journey to be an example that true psychic awareness can be developed through non-chemical means or mood-altering substances. In fact, when your body becomes sensitive enough, these substances could come in between you and clear divine guidance. In my experience, I have found that the drug-free path has lead to an abundance of long-lasting and unmistakable insights. My path is definitely not the one and only path, but I wanted to share what I found worked for me getting started.
1. Caffeine-free: I was in a high-stress job and going to school full time when I was guided to go caffeine-free. I thought, there is no way I will have the energy to satisfy my duties. At the time, I was drinking about 5 cups of coffee a day. I was having difficulty sleeping and was always anxious so I knew something had to change. I replaced espresso shots with wheat grass in my daily routine. High potency dissolvable B12 in your grocer’s vitamin isle is also amazing for keeping your energy levels high (especially if you are vegetarian). Juicing is also more energizing and sustainable to maintain higher energy levels. It was about a week of feeling slighted until eventually I had noticeably more energy without crashing and better sleep at night. My sleeping patterns stabilized and my anxiety levels decreased.
2. Vegetarian or Vegan Diet: If vegetarian is not your thing, at minimum stay away from advertised foods or anything with a mascot. I’ve been a vegetarian of 11 years, which I’ve learned from fellow lightworkers can dramatically help heighten your intuition. This made sense because I randomly started having profound psychic experiences in my early twenties. When a being is tortured and killed, and you consume it, you are also consuming it’s energy. Having fear or stress in your energy field/ vortex disrupts the clear connection with the divine. Overcoming your own fears can be a daunting task on its own, let alone feeling the fear of a poor, defenseless animal that was tortured and killed. I find that many people who don’t believe in the experience do not even realize that they are stuck in a reality due to their eating habits and lifestyle. I started a vegan diet, which initially I was kicking and screaming about since I love cheese. I found that my psychic experiences with angels were extremely heightened. I stopped craving the cheese because I was enjoying my angels and guides on a very tangible level. Cheese becomes unthinkable if you think it could block witnessing such miracles. Sometimes in my area it is difficult to always be vegan when out to eat. I always make sure to pray over my food before I eat it, giving it an energetic boost. NON-GMO is also very important. Everything has energy and I find that the more natural a substance, the higher energy of life force is within the food. When a fruit or vegetable has been tampered with, it could also tamper with your clear connection to the divine.
3. Flouride-free: While it may be difficult to live a completely fluoride-free lifestyle, there are certain steps you can take to minimize your intake. Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, making your third eye virtually inoperable. Many claim that fluoride was used both in Nazi Germany and Gulags in Siberia to keep prisoners docile and easier to control. This makes a lot of sense when considering fluoride inhibits divine guidance. People are way more likely to question authority if their inner divine guidance is beaming through clearly. It makes me sad to learn that fluoride drinking water is not only socially acceptable in the US, but a norm in our society. I always opt for water put through reverse osmosis. Boiling water does not remove fluoride. I also use Tom’s Fluoride-Free Whitening Toothpaste. A common complaint I hear from people who give it a try is that their teeth don’t get as white or that it doesn’t clean as well, but that would be false from my experience. In fact, I have freakishly white teeth and have never had a cavity to date. If you brush and floss regularly, there shouldn’t be a problem.
4. Natural Beauty Products: Removing metals and chemicals from your beauty products will help you become more sensitive and intuitive. The most difficult part for me was deodorant. I use a few different brands and a combo of items. I personally like peppermint oil since its cooling on hot summer days. I also recommend crystal essence lavender. Tom’s also makes a chemical free deodorant stick that I sometimes use as a base for the peppermint oil, or any oil of your choosing. I also switched my hair products to be all natural. I prefer Moroccan or Argon oil hair products. I dyed my hair one last time to my natural color instead of bleach blonde to ensure I could discontinue applying harsh chemicals in my hair regularly.
5. Chakra Clearing: Last but definitely not least, Chakra Clearing is essential to detoxing. As we live our daily lives, we can become bombarded with negative energy depending on your day job or environment. After each day, it is important to release the events from the day. This is essential to ensure that your energy points will harmonize. You can enlarge and clear your energy points with a meditation regimen (morning and evening), and also with yoga. I would recommend a combination of both. If you are unsure on where to start, youtube a chakra clearing meditation and try working with it daily.
The goal is to be a clear and perfect channel for higher dimensional energies. Please feel free to share any experiences with this detox or other tips that may have worked for you. Namaste.